Lady Rose

May 21, 2011

The Conversation (so awkward)..

I'm using my smart number today. I was surprised this afternoon when I received a text message from the girlfriend of my "best friend in Palawan". I did not expect that someone will still contact me in my old number. But anyway, I talked to her tonight, my best friend called me. I'm not actually expecting a call from her. Because I am trying to call someone else (I hate using this network, I can't make a call.)

My best friend, Quennie, We knew each other for almost 8yrs. but we haven't met in person yet. Her voice, when I heard her voice, I began to miss what we had before, those texts, every minute of everyday. She still worries too much. And I'm finding it hard to say anything to her, right now. I don't know what I'm going to say.

"Loraine, best, magsalita ka naman oh. Masama bang sabihing namiss kita? Nakwento ni Rosela na tumawag ka daw sa kanya kanina eh. Miss na talaga kita best, sana magkita na tayo."

"Best? Andyan ka pa ba? I miss you best. Sana di ka na galit sa kin."

Anyway, I can't talk to her at this moment, I have to call someone. So we're just texting.

I can't say much right now, about me, about my life. So, maybe on my next posts, it will just be quotes and pictures. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment