Lady Rose

May 16, 2011

journey

been through the ups and downs..
in the never-ending sequel called "LIFE"

"next chapter please?"

chapters...that's all it is..one word i can relate a part of my life into..and through one's experience, people tend to change...and one's experiences turned into memories..

then i just realized..we dont remember a person who became part of our lives because of what they had told us..instead, we remember them by how they had made us felt..how they touched our lives..

looking back..in all those challenges, those moments when i felt so down felt like hopeless..i wondered how did i survived??..coz back then, i was so fat..seriously..and that is the reason why i had low self-esteem..and maybe that is also the reason why people around me keeps on saying that i am 'humble' or 'down-to-earth'..a close friend of mine once told me that i am 'one in a million'..and i thank him for that..as what i had said, i just wanna feel loved and be admired..=)

yesterday i didn't opened the notebook that's why i haven't posted anything here..i spent some quality time with a friend..(i really had a great time)..when i was about to go, i was walking on the street..then suddenly i looked at the sky..i felt like im in peace..i imagined that i was in the rooftop..staring at the stars all night..and i dont want that to end..then i remembered the moments i've spent near the beach, sitting under the tree..i miss those days..

anyway..yesterday, i just felt so thankful..i have my friend with me who understands and listens to me..(she's my other half...almost like a sister to me..a best friend..)..yesterday was a very special day to her, im glad i became a part of her moment..there was just the two of us in that celebration, her dad and me..(her mom is currently working far away from home)..we share everything we have in mind..and im lovin it..we can be ourselves when we're together..what more could i ask for??..

gs2ng gs2 q ung kah8 anu na lang ung nasasav namin sa isa't-isa..bout sa lovelife nman, bout sa nangyari dati naman..at thankful kami kc d namin na imagne na gan2 kami kaclose hanggang ngaun..yesterday she told me "i like you better now coz you've changed and worked on your weaknesses"..xempre tao tayo..nagbabago sa mga pinagdadaanan natin db?..i came out much stronger than i was before..and think for all the best..this is where i am, and im not taking that for granted..leave all the past behind..keep moving forward..

"thank you for being a part of my life"..that's all i can say to those who have made me much stronger...thanks to my past relationships for leaving me and for the pain coz i turned out pretty good...thank you for the betrayal, it had made me realized that you cant trust all the people in the world..thank you for being weak, it made me realized how much you can lose something big...

what a journey!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment