Lady Rose

May 21, 2011

Memories..

They can be quite interesting. There are those memories you want to treasure. The memories you try so hard to let go because you know they can no longer be rekindled. The memories you wish never formed.
You could say that I’m a memories kind of person. I like keeping tangible pieces that hold a lot of memories for me. You know what though? I’ve grown to learn how to let go of some of these tangible pieces that hold memory. I guess I just grew tired of finding myself looking back at these tangible pieces that in the end, make feel disappointment in myself.
It was then I realized you don’t have to keep every memories. I don’t think we’re capable of carrying them all with us as we live life. You need to segregate what’s worth holding on to and what needs to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment