Lady Rose

February 21, 2011

finally!i have n0w the chance to make my own decisi0ns!=D

Its been r0ugh...
But n0w everything's ok...

I finally have the chance to make my own decisi0n, to live my life, to experience living in a different envir0nment, & im l0vin it.

Im in Pasig City n0w, arrived feb20 @7.30am. Its the first time i traveld by plane (yeah but i felt like its n0thing new to me). I can easily adapt an envir0nment as l0ng as i have a guide. Yeah its a big city full of busy pe0ple.

Im staying with my c0usin here in Pasig City. I have an interview just today, it went well. And i still have 2 interviews t0m0rr0w and on thurs. Hayts, what a day!

Friendships, i think i cant share my 'th0ughts to p0nder' these days, hmMm, but im g0nna try, maybe on my next p0sts.

I miss ya all, l0ve ko kayo friendships! MwaAahhHh! Bedtime na, maaga pa kasi ako bukas eh, dami pa aasikasuhin..

0 comments:

Post a Comment