Lady Rose

February 19, 2011

i'll start a new adventure in life...=)

no matter how depressed i was..
i'll come back rising again with the light...


been through tough situations..almost willing to give my life to someone....but anyway, that's life...people just come and go..and the greatest challenge is "how long can you stay?"...tomorrow's a new life..new adventure..a new phase, a new chapter...and im so excited...=D

i wanna do these things for myself..primary purpose is for myself..coz if i'd be doing something for someone..and definitely just ignore my efforts,,i must have been wasting my time...im positive, optimist..and im definitely sure of what i want in my life right now...gotta start making plans for a vacation this year...and i know..im gonna enjoy every minute of it..=)

im strong..strong enough to keep on believing something that i know worths it...but im also weak..weak for being scared of losing those who means to me the most...ohhhh,,,i just remembered someone...(ehehehe saba la! hi kuan gadla ehem! alamz na!)..speaking of..(hi kuan)..nakita q hi "N" kanina...grabeh tigdaan ako nga hea ngean ad2 na ak gin agi-an...ehehehe...d man hea nagbabasa ak blog...=)

stay strong....everything will just fall into place...i already have set my priorities now...and i love it...so much.....=)...and im so excited of my plans...of all the things that im going to do this year...activities, sight seeing, trying new foods...(desserts! ehem!)...cook...bake...hayts...so many things to do..so little time....

whatever might happen tomorrow (as if tomorrow never ends)...i got my alternative plans to keep me going...=)...wanna meet new friends..new faces,,,(i already know my source of motivation so it will be easy...) - although i rejected again the job offer in ormoc...

hmmmm...what a journey...learning new stuff...learning how to get going..it keeps getting me better and better everyday...and i love sharing my ideas to other people...=D...

love ya friendships....!
mamimiss ko kayong lahat...huhuhuhu....
goodbye leyte....
pero....
hello adventure!
ehehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment