Lady Rose

February 17, 2011

never expected this...

though we've only spend few days together...
finally its him that i've been waiting for..
keep the faith lorenz, keep the faith...


though this morning was ok, and im so happy that he's staying strong...he called me this morning and just keep our communication...i just dont know the reason why im feeling like this...probably its my fault..

my cousin called me this morning knowing that i might be on my way to Palawan...but she's also disappointed of my mom coz she also went through what im going through right now...i dont know if im considering myself as 'ok'...or im just trying to have fun with my cousin and my best friend just to hide my emotions...(yeah - coz they said the best way to do whenever you're depressed or sad is just to bond with your friends)..i dont know why i never really smiled today...closed lips on my pics..i dont know..

everyone deserves to be happy...and he deserve to enjoy his holidays...wew!..i need to be happy for him that he's got a companion right now...i dont know if i have a right to feel like this...right now...i just dont want to ruin his vacation...he need to enjoy his holidays...whatever happens, im just gonna be there for him..i promised this to myself last night...

he needs to be happy...
that's all i can say..

0 comments:

Post a Comment