Lady Rose

February 17, 2011

what a day! wew!

be strong..
stay strong..
everything will work out in the end..


i woke up this morning with a cold...i found it hard to sleep last night because of it...but..i just drink lots and lots of water...=)...anyway...today..just planned to be with my best friend (spongebob) marywin...before lunch...me and my cousin ate jinkz went to their home in campetic, palo...very nice place...very quiet...and her grandmother is just very friendly to me coz she knew that me and marywin have been so close since high school...i mean her family knew me very well...(but i honestly cant remember her bro & sis)..they just call me "ate lorena"....makes me think like they're also my family...=)

so me, marywin and ate jinkz went to Robinson's Place, just hangout there...bought something to eat...then took some pics...here they are:









we were just outside of the movieworld and took some pics....hmmmm....then went to the department store saw some stuffed toy and took pictures (shhhhh)...then after that we went to different directions...marywin had to get back home, ate jinkz went to her friend's house...and i went for my interview...the interview went well...(the staff actually offered me as a loans processor in their branch in ormoc city)...

wanna know what i did next after the interview?....i went to the downtown area....window shopping...tried some clothes on, take pics, return the item then got out from the store..(that;s my life whenever im window shopping..so much fun)...=D...


 


shhhhhh......

after window shopping...just went to robinson's place again...take a look of some stuff there...waiting for ate jinkz...then after that went to the supermarket and bought something(ehem! just some drinks - you can never guess what i bought - anyway..im not that much of a drinker but i bought a root beer...)

well..i have my own reasons why i bought a beer....

0 comments:

Post a Comment