Lady Rose

June 22, 2010

who are you, really?

lately, i've been confused..til now..i should have never fallen for you..my status is silent..i dont know how we've started..and i dont know if it ended..i barely even know you...so, why should you trust someone who you barely even know?..how can we be committed to someone if we dont really know our partner?..am i making any sense here?..things happened so fast..it really did..and i almost forgot how we've come this far..

maybe..just, maybe..we thought we love each other because of interests, our ideals..but..is this for real?..coz im not really feeling it.."we can have time for each other, if we will make time, there's always a way"...are you getting this?..right now, i dont know if i'll be happy, mad, or sad, or maybe just depressed and lonely..if we have to make some sacrifices, do you think in the end, all of those sacrifices will worth it?

things happen, there's always circumstances coming in our way..now, what if..while we are apart..you'll meet someone, and i'll meet someone..what if, one day you'll realize im not the one for you coz you found someone better..

is it true?that long relationship never lasts once there's no closeness between the both of you?..time is the element here..what if, time had gone without noticing it, and you realize that its already a lost love?..and the moment you realize it, that's the moment you'll realize the value of it..and how much was lost in you..

yes, i am sensitive and all of these..but..i can therefore say..that someday, i'll never care for you the way that i did..someday, i'll never ever expect anything from you..and someday i can forget you..so, i wont mind if you dont feel the same way as before,, just tell me..coz you know one minute you're making me feel like you love me, then after a few minutes, you tend to change your mood...and i dont know why...i dont know you anymore..(i thought i did)

maybe, how you treat me, is like how you treat the other girls around you..and you never noticed that you're hurting me..and you dont really get me..am i over reacting here?..am i way too deep for you and you dont like it anymore?..if it would be like that, then i guess there's too much pain now and probably this would be the end for this feeling i have for you..i just dont have time for the pain, its killing me while i try to heal myself..

dont cry to me
if you love me
you would be here with me
you want me
come find me
make up your mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment