Lady Rose

July 11, 2010

man, i blew it..

some things in life cannot be taken back..so, i asked, is this a regret?..no, not another one..i dont wanna have any regrets..again...

everyday, i always check my horoscope..to be more aware of what going on in my life..esp my lovelife..yeah..but its kinda hard to predict..should i forget about it or keep hoping?...i dont know maybe im just missing the things we had before..but anyway im glad that my new close friends got my back..but im hoping that i wont miss anything..

i blew it...i really blew it..i dont know if he does really care or just busy with some stuff..but one thing for sure..i will never ever run after a guy ever again..that kinda makes me feel down..you know, when you feel like he's not sharing his life with you( not like im married)...

hope there will always be a closure..

ehehehehe...well anyway i just passed by my blog..to express some thoughts i cant really figure out..confused?..yes i am...

0 comments:

Post a Comment