Lady Rose

July 11, 2010

i miss someone..

i miss someone..someone i know...hope he misses me too...

can i act like i dont care?..but if i do,,he'll think like im pushin him away?..my blog really sucks..i dont even know what to say...you see, everytime i got nothin to do, he eventually crosses my mind..asking questions like :how is he doing right now?..is he ok?..should i text him or call him or email him?'...crazzzzzyyyy thoughts of mine..

should i just let things happen?..you see, i've been hanging out with new people..getting close to them, ask advices and everything..but they dont want me to talk about love coz it only pisses them off...although there's this someone i met a few weeks ago,.that maybe..just maybe..he wanted to court me..(his acts say so)..but i wont go beyond bounderies..he's my friend..

ohhh...how i hate missin that someone..it makes me depressed..my supervisor had noticed that i cant concentrate on my ojt..(thoughts are like racing in my mind)..keep myself busy and forget everything?..

so much for my happy ending...

0 comments:

Post a Comment