Lady Rose

July 22, 2010

..i dnt know what to do anymore

speechless..i dont even know what to say anymore..i dont know how to express every detail in my mind..all i know is that..i miss him..and i miss how we spend time with each other..i was better with him..and thinking of all the things that he did for me..made me regret of how i acted..

i dont wanna love anyone else..for now..its him who my heart longs for..i kept all the stuff he gave me,,i kept them all..i love the stuffd toy he gave me..and i always wanna embrace it when i go to sleep..i got the card he gave me..the rose that i kept..it will never fade away..

for now..i just need to be alone..no matter how i feel..if we're meant for each other, he'll come back..and if he dont..i dnt know if im gonna wait for him or just..i dont know..

(-_-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment