Lady Rose

September 20, 2010

someday..i'll be ready

i've been busy lately for school stuff and i didnt notice that i havent got the time to write a post in my blog..

as i was on my way home...i have realized something..maybe if i forget all my worries and my probs..maybe life would be easier..because i always worry a lot..i didnt got the chance the open my eyes to see the beauty of life..often i always center myself to a certain topic..and the situation...but..im not minding of the other people around me...coz as long as im doing my own thing,,im good with it..like walkin in a crowded mall..i just head straight to where i wanna go..im not minding the other people..maybe my schoolmate is there..friend..classmate..no...(kinda snob huh)

maybe i have to meet new ones..open myself to them..so i wont feel like im alone...right?..but...a close friend once told me.."whenever we get hurt..we always find ways not be feel that pain again..that why the next time we found ourselves being in a relationships..we often feel SCARED..scared of getting hurt again..we lose our trust that maybe this guy may be another piece of shit that will ruin us again.."..that night when i heard it from her, it reminded me all my regrets that i've already forgotten..it keeps on bringing me back to where i was before..


have you watched this movie?..GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST..yeah its a nice movie..and i really loved it....so..the next time that i'll fall in love..i'll risk myself again..for the second time..did i mention?..i only risk love once in my life..even though i've been with relationships before..


maybe..when that day comes..i'll be ready to..fight for it..(coz i dont know how to fight for love now)..and no more secrets...

whenever i meet new friends..i am never the same..but something had never change..a part of me never change..maybe now i just have to focus myself to my family..to my interests..do the stuff that i love..have an adventure..and leave all the pains behind...

0 comments:

Post a Comment