Lady Rose

September 20, 2010

its time to let go..

how would you react when your special someone is making you feel like he doesn't love you anymore?..you saw him on day..and you noticed the signs that HE'S NOT INTO YOU ANYMORE, YOU DONT MATTER ANYMORE, YOU WORTH NOTHING TO HIM ANYMORE...how would you react?

i have been keeping all the memories..keeping it safe..but then..if its giving me pain..if its making me miss him and see him again..ITS TIME TO LET GO..that moment when i was mad at myself, for the first time in my life..i didnt realize that i was already throwing things in my room..i hurt myself..i was bleeding already..good thing my mom and dad wasnt home..as secretive as i am..i hide my wound..and im sure no one will notice it..

what's the good thing that happened to me at that time?..i finally got my voice..and i was happy when i was singing high notes..but my mom still noticed that the songs that im singing were all about broken heart..

anyway..its either i have to give the stuff back..or to throw it all away?..what's your choice?...i just have to forget all those things..i have to..so someday..i'll be ready to risk love..

0 comments:

Post a Comment