Lady Rose

July 11, 2010

i feel like leaving this place..

man, i dont wanna stay here anymore...i wanna go somewhere..have an adventure...planning some things in life already...when will i get married?..just joking..im still confused about my plans after graduation...should i work in the city?..or go to cebu/makati?...i wana run away from here...past is haunting me..everytime i thought about it..i cant help to miss those memoirs...

i dont wanna stay here anymore..i dont wanna see those people who turned their back on me..it keeps on hurting me you know..good thing if my family will always be there for me, showing their care and nurture..and everything..im insecure of my family coz they're helping each other..and no one is helping me in my self-development..

i think i dont wanna expect anything anymore..and i blame myself for my decisions..pity on me!..keep on pushing and pushing and pushing..til no one comes back...

should i have a makeover?..change myself, change attitude, change lifestyle..live a new life..forget those who have hurt me and start a new circle?..maybe i can do that..just need support to those new friends i just met..

god i miss him..and i hate it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment