Lady Rose

June 7, 2010

what a day!

woah...many many things did happen today...its the first day of class...but my class actually starts at 5:30 in the afternoon...well, i've been busy cleaning up this morning..and i really did sweat a lot..later on..while i was preparin myself..and my stuff for school...there was no electricity!..oh no!...and i still have to dry my hair before i leave...huhuhuhu...i was in a hurry of course..coz i still have to settle for a new ID..i really misplaced my ID...i didnt know where did i put i placed it...

so..thank God..the electricity was back(after 1hr, jeez!)..so when i arrived in school..after a few mins..i already got a new ID..(produced an ID for my last sem in school)..then i hang out with my batchmates in highschool which are my schoolmates too..talked and talked and talked about stuff..about what we did during our 2months vacation..(their 2months of vacation while me..just a month)...then talked about something new to their lives...it was fun actually..then..it just so happened that we have the same last class from M-TH..isnt it cool?..we have each other..and we could hang out and go home at the same time..

so there i was...surprised...coz of the new things going on in school...we actually have this new requirement..for every subject it is mandatory to have a notebook..coz it will be passed before the semester ends at the dean's office...its just bad for me..coz i really bought this cute exp envelope for my notes..and my notes will be written only in yellow papers..coz if i use a notebook, i'll just be wasting the remaining pages after the semester...right?...hayts...so i need to find a way..to save money..again...and again..and again...

but all in all...after what happend today..i still feel thankful...(though there parts in my life which is really depressing)..and anyway..i saw 11 this afternoon..oh, he's still the same, he never changes...and i feel like..he was looking at me..?...nah...maybe just my imagination playing with my mind...ahahahaha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment