Lady Rose

June 17, 2010

many many things happened today....but im still thankful....=)

you know what?while i was on my way to school this morning..there was a song played on the radio...and it kinda reminded me of someone....hmmmmm..."i dont wanna miss a thing' by aerosmith....its a really really great song..it was stuck in my head all day...but i hope what i had with that someone will never change..anyway, im ok with my life..and he's ok with his life..

-----
my practicum was settled this morning..im so glad it did..i was reassigned to another entity...but i didn't start my ojt this morning coz i still have a claz at 11:30....ehehehehe....anyways..when my immediate supervisor asked when should we get started..i said i'll start this afternoon...so for the meantime...i just surf the net again..listen to music (as usual)..then of course..visited my farmville...=D

but i didnt got the time to finish planting crops...how sad...=(..but its ok..i will still be able to level up my mastery crop....=))...

so, when i started my ojt..it was actually kinda cool..coz i was assigned in the acctg department..and my immediate supervisor told me to post items in the ledger...and i liked it...but after i finished with the task that was given to me, i tried applying what i had learned..the trial balance..then i figured out..that all the debits and all the credits is not equal..i didnt know what it happend like that so i doubled check my work...hmmm...maybe because there was no adjustments yet?...probably...that could be one of the reason..and the data was not complete anyway...

i also met someone who is also a practicumer...and used the computer im using to print out some docs...but unfortunately, there was a paper jam..that's why they were having trouble printing those docs..well, he said that he's graduating this coming october..and that he studied for 5yrs from a 4yr course...there were also some JO there...they were nice..the other one is a gay...ehehehhee...

-----

after that, i went to school coz i still have a claz til 8:30...imagine...in monday and wednesday i'l work whole day(8-12;1-5) then i got a claz at 5:30-8:30...and then on tuesday and thursday i'll work from 8-11, go to school coz i got a claz @11:30-1..then at 2-5 is my ojt..then at 5:30-8:30 is claz...thank goodness on friday i dont have any class or else..i'll be really really stressed at the end of the week...and i still have to study my subjects..esp acctg and mgt10b..in mgt10b we always got a recitation every meeting..but i like it..at least i can develop my communication skills...

-----

tonight..i mean every night this week..i feel really exhausted...maybe its coz of the situation im facing now..i think i have insomia...i cant sleep at night..there are lots of things racing inside my head...but im really thankful i got this new friends who can keep me company...i enjoy talking with them..so thank you...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment