Lady Rose

May 1, 2010

what a strange dream..

oh...why are those dreams keep on haunting me?..imagining some stuff on my mind while i was sitting on the balcony this afternoon...with a notebook on my lap and a pen on my hand..i started writing again..

i had a dream last night..i was in a very dark place..there was a storm and cold wind..and i was outside sitting on a bench watching every raindrop fall on my hand..i can almost imagine the facial expression that i've had in that dream..its like i was empty, and it looks like i was out of my mind..there was a broken guitar on my side (but im not really a musician)..the night was cold..a guy came to me, fixed the broken guitar then played a song for me.. you know what the song is?..its "passenger seat" by stephen speaks..and suddenly i feel better..kinda like impossible in reality..but the guy who appeared in my dream is very familiar to me..just didn't know who he was..

when i woke up this morning..i never knew how i was feeling..like a bit depressed (still a bit depressed)..that's why i started writing a story..for my own..(honestly i never ever finished the stories that i've started before)..hope i get so motivated til the time its already finished..hope this wont be another fairytale story of mine..

maybe i'l start another story about pieces of experiences of my friends..

0 comments:

Post a Comment