Lady Rose

May 2, 2010

history papers of my life

just after i reorganized my stuff this afternoon..i've gathered some papers with me, an important one..well, before i kinda like writing stuff, whenever i feel lonely, or maybe something awkward happened, i just write it down..and when i read those again, i started sayin "oh my god, is it me or it this writings are getting so much emotional?"..after a few mins, i started realizing that maybe 'the ones who expresses themselves are the ones who are very true to their emotions, not like others who'd like who hide their feelings so they wont say that he/she is weak'..but its kinda like im that kind of person now, i hide emotions so no one can see them..

i can be an actress or what?!just joking..well anyway, i found one poem that is so very nice, i wrote it before and i would like to share this one..its real, didnt mind the rhyming stuff, i just write a poem..i mean not a poem, a prose..hope you like it..



That Sad Voice

Jealousy had broken my trust
It burnt my faith into dust
Though situations happened so fast
Finally, i knew it was love at last.

I lay on my bed thinking
What to do if one day i caught you cheating
But i don't know why i thought such a thing
Maybe not having you here made me felt something missing.

I thought i could resist not talking to you
You called, left a voice message but only few
And it had changed my different point of view.

Your voice on the message made me realized
How true you were but i decentralized
Your affections which I had criticized.

That sad voice finally taught me
That your love was true which I couldn't see
That the love you have is the only key
Knowing if we really are meant to be.

i don't know who is this for, there was no date on the poem..hayts..but i like it, i really like it..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment