Lady Rose

May 3, 2010

a nice poem found on a scrapbook

Someone to Love

I think a lot, while in bed at night
Wishing I had someone to hold me tight
Wishing I have someone to love and care for
But that person I thought I loved, don't love me anymore

Looks like I never felt love, but then again I am 14
I shouldn't expect much too soon, but love I've seen
Around me everyday. I see my friends not sad
They're in love, reminds me of what I had

I remember what I had, and now what I long for
Just someone to hold me, I don't need much more
I have my friends, and that's enough for now
I just want to feel special, the question is how

I need someone to hold me, and tell me that everything's alright
I need someone to be there, hold me deep into the night
This is what I long for when I look at the stars above
All i want now, all I need, is just someone to love

wew! i got it from my scrapbook in highschool...ehehehe...it's nice, isn't it?=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment