Lady Rose

April 29, 2010

to start with..

its the same routine over and over again...get up, clean, prepare for breakfast, have my bath, go to school...this morning i asked myself "when can i get a real vacation?"..in case you were wondering, you see after i graduated high school, i never had a real vacation ever since...after i graduated i immediately went to college a few days after my grad, can you believe it?..went summer class so i wont have heavy burden during semesters..

my mom told me that i just need to enroll for summer class because im not doing anything on april and may..summer class then after 2 or 3 weeks enroll for the 1st semester, then before the semester ends i need to be enrolled as early as possible, have that 2weeks 'vacation' study again during the 2nd semester..then enrolled again for the summer claz...hayts..im tired of it, i've been doing this for 3yrs now..

i know what's on your mind, well i dont really get to enjoy things as you guys..my mom is strict and overprotective..ya know, i understand that she's just doing this for my sake, but i get so tied up (too much! believe me)..she's one of those parents who finds it hard to finally accept that their little angel is finally growing up and still they just can trust us that we can handle things on our own..im 18 yrs old by the way, yeah still on the critical stage of life..

but you know, i realized that i need to be happy in my own way..with my mom who always watch my every move, asking me wherever i go..it feels like i dont have a freedom anymore..i cant have peers to bond with every week coz of the bad influences of the others are getting, you see in that area, i can say that its not all about how you bond with them, but its all about who you bond with..what im trying to say is, if you choose the right ones who you can understand and understand you as well, now that's a real friend..BUT she's afraid that i might be influenced by those vices which other teenagers are doing, in short, "SHE DOESN'T TRUST ME AT ALL"

0 comments:

Post a Comment