Lady Rose

April 30, 2010

did someone knew what's been happening lately?

omg..this morning after my claz, me and my clazm8 hang out for a while..well, we went to the canteen, sat there then talk..ya know, she shared something to me..about her life, her family, her friends, her love life and in my mind, i was saying like "woah, am i special to her?"..she actually shared her prob to me, how its like when she went home, and that she'd rather stay with her friends than to be with her family..and because of that..i was like 'enlightened'..she just taught me that there are more things in life that is more valuable than what we really needed in our lives

after that talk we had, i started changing all my goals and objectives..can you believe it?..im so glad we had that talk..and i couldn't wait to share this on my blog, i was excited to publish about this..its like 'hey, can i be your best friend?'..who am i kidding..anyway..she actually enjoys staying with her friends' family than to her family..she has a sister, a 3 lil bro..she actually supports her family..her sister married a foreigner but unfortunately her sister is always spending the money just to gamble..and also her father do this as well..when she went home she's giving her mom some money to buy food and for their other necessary expenses..but whenever she's giving her dad some money, her dad just spend it to gamble and nothing else...she mentioned that when it's time for lunch or dinner her dad invited some friends and gamble there..and you know what she said? "everytime i went home, when its time to eat, i just stand in a corner, i cant sit down coz my dad is gambling again, it really hurts my feelings that im the one who is supporting them then they will just spend the money to gamble, that's why i just go to my friend's house and spend my time there at least i feel welcome..i just give some money to buy for a meal and sleep there, im only coming back home when my dad is done gambling the money that i gave him"

her life is so sad, she isn't welcome to be home that's why she just stays at her friends' house..but if we look at the bright side, she always have someone who can help her..its just sad that her own family never appreciates her efforts and never realize her value..while others sees that in her..

i am enlightened by her story, yesterday i was like depressed coz of what's happening in my life lately..then this morning, when she told me her story..i looked at myself then i said "i can't believe that i took some things in my life for granted, i never realized how valuable something could me til others show us that its very valuable"..like this morning i had some regrets, but its never too late to change..

so guys, treasure what you have..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment