Lady Rose

April 18, 2011

let me check my health status

though we're all busy in our careers,
health is still our wealth..
dont forget to check the labels..

last night, i talked to my close friend, he told me 'nangangayayat na naman daw ako'...i've been stressed a lot lately..i can't sleep at night..i think im falling asleep at 2am/3am..i dont know what's been happening to me..im always keeping myself busy so much and i tend to ignore my health issues before...(hopin its not comin back, but its starting to show)

i love having veggie for lunch...but still, its not enough...migraine is coming back..hayts...i really hate it when my migraine attacks...i just wanna sleep all day...anyway, its not yet too late...i have to take care of my health and probably take care of my looks too?...(gosh,im so ugly)..

maybe i have to buy fruits again?...i feel like i wanna go back to what i was before...too much conscious of what im eating so i wont get fat, exercising twice a day...i miss those days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment