Lady Rose

July 19, 2011

I thought it's going to be yesterday, unfortunately, we were transferred to july 25th batch. Hayts. Anyway, I got it, so I don't have to worry about it. Yeah, I got it pepz!

We are handling a UK account, so it's going to be a challenge. This is the first time i got in with this kind of industry. So, I have to try my best. Plans are ongoing, and its going to be great. I'm going to invite my best friend (and we're like sisters), hope these plans are going to be successful coz I just wanna utilize every opportunity.

Oh yeah, its been so long since I posted something here.

Guys, add me up in my facebook account: lady_rose81826@yahoo.com.

What's been going on to my life lately? Hmmmm?

Obviously, I'm happy. ( =D ) There were a few bumps at first, but eventually its a smooth ride. Lifestyle have been changing a bit. Not interested in having a love life. Just wanna hang out and go to places I've never been before. This August, I'm planning to go with my cousin someplace, do some activities, rides, sports, etc.

From where I'm standing right now, I'm still wondering how I made it. I didn't know where did I get that motivation that made me try harder than the last encounters.

Oh, I have another news. Me and my cousin have a new pet. He actually named her, Katkat. Its a kitty and its so cute, I love it cuddle it every night.

I think that's all for today. Probably I'll post again after a few days, whenever I have the time to tell my story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment